皇冠体育寻求亚洲战略合作伙伴,皇冠代理招募中,皇冠平台开放会员注册、充值、提现、电脑版下载、APP下载。

首页社会正文

Allbet官网:Scientex hits record revenue of RM1.11bil in 4Q

admin2022-10-0614

tội có bạc online(www.vng.app):tội có bạc online(www.vng.app) cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。tội có bạc online(www.vng.app)game tài Xỉu đánh bạc online công bằng nhất,tội có bạc online(www.vng.app)cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp,mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.

KUALA LUMPUR: Fresh off record revenue in its recent financial quarter, Scientex Bhd said it will take a more aggressive approach to open up new markets with the progressive expansion of its production plants.

"We continue to bring new packaging innovations and develop value-added and customised products, as well as sustainable and fully recyclable solutions.

"The recent acquisition of Taisei Lamick Malaysia provides an immediate foothold in the fast-growing film business for liquid and paste packaging, as well as enhances our diversified offering especially in the Food and Beverage sector in Malaysia and regionally," said CEO Lim Peng Jin in a statement.

Announcing its results for the financial year ended July 31, 2022, the packaging manufacturer and property developer's final-quarter revenue surpassed the RM1bil mark for the first time on record.

4QFY22 revenue rose to 14.5% to RM1.11bil year-on-year (y-o-y) with the packaging segment contributing RM740.8mil or 66.7% of the total, and property the remaining RM370.5mil or 33.3%.

Operating profit however was only marginally higher at RM178.7mil due to the increased cost of constructional materials and labour while net profit dropped 12.39% to RM124.98mil.

On a 12-month basis, net profit was down 10.36% to RM409.87mil from the previous year on 9% higher revenue of RM3.99bil.

,

五湖四海足球吧www.hgbbs.vip)凝集民间高手免费提供各联赛足球资讯、足球推荐、足球贴士等,致力为广大波友提供更全面、更专业的赛前预测分析,让更多球迷随时随地找到自己想要的赛事资讯,以及在本站尽情发言自己的观点。

,

Earnings per share contracted to 26.43 sen from 29.5 sen in the year before.

In light of the performance, Scientex proposed a final dividend of five sen per share, payable on Jan 9, 2023, subject to shareholders approval at the coming annual general meeting.

For the year ahead, Lim said the group is strengthening its operational resilience and supply chain efficiencies, noting gradual improvements in labour availability in both its business segments.

"We are thus optimistic of achieving stable performance in the financial year ending 31 July 2023 (FY23)," he said.

In addition, Lim noted the strong take-up of its properties in various states, indicating the steady demand for affordable homes.

He said the group is committed to bringing more affordable homes to the Malaysian market.

A maiden project will be launched in Sungai Petani, Kedah, in FY23 as the group expands its footprint to more states, he said.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。,

Allbet官网www.aLLbet8.vip)是欧博集团的官方网站。欧博官网开放Allbet注册、Allbe代理、Allbet电脑客户端、Allbet手机版下载等业务。

网友评论

热门标签